A Pokemon swimming in their sea with their trainer by request.
Advertising. Sociology. Texas Tech University. Russian. Forensic Science. Photography. Serial killers. Television. Orange.
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
can anyone make this transparent for me pls?
im sorry i made an alternate version
WHAT THE FUCK
|Song: Misty Mountains|
|Artist: Howard Shore, Richard Armitage & The Dwarf Cast|
|Album: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)|
|Played: 362,435 times.|
I FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULDN’T BE TEACHING ME THIS.
We need this if we are to becoming hunters
Lionsgate released some haunting teaser posters for the upcoming, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
THESE ARE SO INSANELY COOL THO.
chris evans reminds me of one of those massive dogs that are supposed to be intimidating but they don’t seem to realize how big they are and just trip all over the place and curl on people’s laps and just wag their tail delightedly as they flop around on clumsy paws
Mathematically Correct Breakfast - How to Slice a Bagel into Two Linked Halves. If a torus is cut by a Möbius strip it will split up into to interlocking rings.
It is not hard to cut a bagel into two equal halves which are linked like two links of a chain. Figure 1:
- To start, you must visualize four key points. Center the bagel at the origin, circling the Z axis. A is the highest point above the +X axis. B is where the +Y axis enters the bagel. C is the lowest point below the -X axis. D is where the -Y axis exits the bagel.
- These sharpie markings on the bagel are just to help visualize the geometry and the points. You don’t need to actually write on the bagel to cut it properly.
- The line ABCDA, which goes smoothly through all four key points, is the cut line. As it goes 360 degrees around the Z axis, it also goes 360 degrees around the bagel.
- The red line is like the black line but is rotated 180 degrees (around Z or through the hole). An ideal knife could enter on the black line and come out exactly opposite, on the red line. But in practice, it is easier to cut in halfway on both the black line and the red line. The cutting surface is a two-twist Mobius strip; it has two sides, one for each half.
- After being cut, the two halves can be moved but are still linked together, each passing through the hole of the other.
It is much more fun to put cream cheese on these bagels than on an ordinary bagel. In additional to the intellectual stimulation, you get more cream cheese, because there is slightly more surface area.
Topology problem: Modify the cut so the cutting surface is a one-twist Mobius strip. (You can still get cream cheese into the cut, but it doesn’t separate into two parts). See more at: Mathematically Correct Breakfast: How to Slice a Bagel into Two Linked Halves by George W. Hart.
Maybe, that’s one of the reasons why I love bagel :)
I … I feel like this should go with the infinite chocolate gif. I feel like I’m being fucked with.
if they would have taught this kind of math when I was in school I’d would have given the STEM fields more thought
everyone play that dragon game it is A+
what dragon game
I live at Disney World and sometimes I take photos of adorable things. You can find more adorable things on my DCP blog. [x]
Festival of Fantasy | Rapunzel
Andrew’s first day of grad school!
Is that… is that even healthy?
There are sea organisms and fungi which glow in the dark and there’s fireflies and jellyfish which glow in the dark. It doesn’t do them any harm nor does it do the people around them any harm. I would say its pretty healthy, as well as it would mean more photosynthesis happening in cities which mean cleaner air.
I was just curious about how they were doing it and for some reason I didn’t think to click the link. But thanks! It makes more sense now. I was afraid it was some kind of chemical thing.
nah just genetic modification using existing bioluminescent genes. Genetics is really cool, and so is bioluminescence. I mean they’ve already made pigs glow using jellyfish genes and pigs are waaay more complicated than trees iirc. So they’re actually (i think) less likely to muck it up with trees.
In which case
(I like glowy things)
I have no idea what’s going on
Congrats, we have reached a period of time where there is a generation that does not remember the first memes.
fine vintage meme right there, back from ‘03